Responsible person within the meaning of Art. 24 DSGVO (German Data Protection Law):This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible person: CARAtec GmbH & Co. KG,
Germanenstr. 5, 86343 Königsbrunn, Deutschland
Phone: +49 8231 98 984-0
Fax: +49 8231 98 984-11
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use:
When you visit our website www.caratec.info/en/, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
The data listed will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website;
- ensuring comfortable use of our website;
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. The data will not be used to draw conclusions about your person. When you visit our website, we use so-called cookies. More detailed explanations are given under the "Cookies" heading within this data protection declaration.
Sharing of data:
Personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties, when
- your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO has been given,
- the passing on according to Art. 6 Para 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data, and
- we have a legal obligation to pass on information pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO.
Information is stored in such a cookie. This information arises in each case from the connection with the respective terminal device used. However, we do not obtain direct knowledge of your identity. The use of these so-called cookies serves, among other things, to make the use of our offer more comfortable for you. For example, we use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit to our website.
In addition, we use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness. These are stored on your mobile device for a specified period. If you visit our website again, it will automatically be recognised that you have already visited us.
Rights of data subjects:
As a so-called data subject, you have the right to
- request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and requires the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its detail;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, exercise or for the defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
Right to object:
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable technical and organisational security measures protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. The security measures are constantly improved according to the development of the technology.
Changes to this data protection declaration and up-to-dateness:
This declaration on data protection is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018. In the event of further development or changes to our website and offers thereof or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration is available at any time on the website under http://www.caratec.info/en/privacy.html and printed out in paper form.